Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gull Lake Permaculture Design Certificate Course



Ravis Sustainable teamed up with Pacific Permaculture to offer our inaugural Permaculture Design Certificate Course in central Alberta.

It was an amazing experience - in fact hard to put words to. I will default to feedback and comments received from our students:

"Fantastic Experience. Life Changing. Thanks!" Martin Scholz, Red Deer.

"I knew that this would be a life changing course going into it and it hasn't disappointed. I will carry this energy, memory and community into however I practice permaculture. I have valued the ethical emphasis and commitment, the intensity of the overall course. Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!!!" - Ken MacLeod, Saskatoon.

"I absolutely feel like I learned enough to warrant the fee. The food and site was fantastic too."

"Thank you, this was the boiled down, simple, straight forward specific path to sustainable living and development" Maurice Samm, Camrose.

"The PDC was incredibly well organized and the level of education, amazing. Thanks for the experience!" - Carissa deJong, Edmonton.


No comments:

Post a Comment